Founded at the end of 1967, Elginkan Holding A.Ş. operates in areas such as establishing joint stock or limited liability companies for all kinds of commercial, industrial, agricultural and financial purposes, buying equities and shares of companies established in such way, financing them and participating in their capital increase. Along with these principal functions, there are also duties within the scope of the Community general management of the Holding as follows:
- Application and coordination of domestic and foreign partnership policies and decisions for new investments,
- Determine and improve management procedures and principles in accordance with changing conditions and purposes of the Community.
- Development of financing policies, planning and coordination of large volume credits,
- Employment planning and guidance in training,
- Selection of macro targets and forming long-term strategic plans.